Su Wen Herbs is proud to be sponsoring the 5th Annual Yo San University Symposium for Integrative Women’s Health & Reproductive Medicine.
The goal of the symposium is to showcase integrative approaches to Women’s Health & Reproductive Medicine while inspiring and educating Chinese medicine practitioners with current research findings and clinical practice, in the field of Women’s Health & Reproductive Medicine. The symposium is taking place on March 26-27, 2022, and this year will be held entirely online and offers 16 CEUs/PDA/ABORM CE.
Speakers include Dr. Paul Magarelli, Dr. Daoshing Ni, Dr. Mao Shing Ni, Dr. Shiaoting Jing, Dr Paul Turek, Dr Yueying Li, Dr Raheleh Khorsan. The schedule for the symposium can be viewed here.
Acupuncturists will gain practical clinical knowledge of how TCM can be integrated into the following areas:
- Implications of COVID-19 and mRNA vaccines on Reproductive Health
- Men’s Reproductive Health: Current Research and Clinical Guidelines
- Primary Ovarian Insufficiency: Diagnosis and Treatment in TCM
- Fertility and Nutrition: the Top Five Foods to Boost Reproductive Health
- Classic Herbal Formulations to Enhance Fertility: Ba Zhen Tang, Liu Wei, Wu Zi Yin Zang
- The Psychology of Infertility and Reproductive Health
- Genetic Carrier Screening before Pregnancy
Created by Giovanni, Su Wen Herbs Women’s Treasure is a range of supplements for common gynecological complaints that are formulated to reflect Western clinical reality and are balanced to take into account complex combinations of patterns that patients with chronic conditions usually suffer from.