Su Wen Herbs, Women’s Treasure is proud to sponsor the 2023 Yo San University – Integrative Women’s Health & Reproductive Medicine Symposium. The Symposium takes place on March 4-5 at the Yo San University, Los Angeles, California.
The YSU Symposium is for practicing acupuncturists and students of Traditional Chinese Medicine. The YSU Reproductive Medicine Symposium is unique in bringing together speakers who specialize in integrative, evidence-based fertility care. Speakers are leaders in the field of both Western Medicine and Traditional Chinese Medicine which includes both acupuncture and herbology, and can be viewed here>>
Acupuncturists will gain practical clinical knowledge of how TCM can be integrated into the following areas:
- PCOS Treatment Strategies East and West: an in-depth discussion with Drs. Mao Shing Ni and Paul Magarelli.
- Endometriosis Treatment using integrative Chinese and Western medicine: an in-depth discussion with Dr. Daoshing Ni and Paul Harvey.
- Cannabinoids and Fertility: current research and clinical guidelines.
- Oncofertility: maximizing the reproductive potential of cancer patients and survivors.
- Genetic Carrier Screening: the benefits of screening before pregnancy.
- Practice Management
Practitioners can earn 15 units NCCAOM, California, and ABORM Approved.
You can learn more about the Symposium and view the schedule here>>