Clear the Palace™ Formulae
The “Palace” stands for the Uterus which in Chinese is called “The Palace of the Baby” (Zi Gong). “Clear” means eliminating pathogenic factors: this formula eliminates Phlegm from the Uterus.
Yi Yi Ren Semen Coicis
Ban Xia Rhizoma Pinelliae preparatum
Cang Zhu Rhizoma Atractylodis lanceae
Fu Ling Sclerotium Poriae albae
Xiang Fu Rhizoma Cyperi
Shen Qu Massa Medicata Fermentata
Tu Si Zi Semen Cuscutae
Bai Zhu Rhizoma Atractylodis macrocephalae
Lu Lu Tong Fructus Liquidambaris
Huang Bai Cortex Phellodendri
Chuan Xiong Rhizoma Ligustici wallichii
Ze Lan Herba Lycopi
Shi Chang Pu Rhizoma Acori tatarinowii
Chen Pi Pericarpium Citri reticulatae
Chuan Niu Xi Radix Cyathulae
Gan Cao Radix Glycyrrhizae
*Product contains gluten. Shen Qu (fermented flour)
Phlegm and Dampness.
Resolve Phlegm™, drain Dampness, invigorate Blood.
Pulse: Deep and weak, especially in the rear positions. It could also be slow.
Dang Gui Jian Zhong Tang (Chinese Angelica Decoction to Fortify the Centre)
Differences from Classical Antecedent
Stronger action in resolving Dampness from the Uterus, invigorate Blood. Tonifies Kidney-Yang.
This formula addresses Dampness and Phlegm obstructing the Uterus.
- Fa Ban Xia, Cang Zhu, Chen Pi and Fu Ling Kuai resolve Phlegm
- Xiang Fu moves Qi, which helps to resolve Phlegm
- Shen Qu resolves Food accumulation, which helps to resolve Phlegm
- Chuan Xiong invigorates Blood
- Tu Si Zi tonifies the Kidneys and strengthens the Directing and Penetrating vessels
- Bai Zhu tonifies the Spleen and dries Dampness
- Gan Cao harmonizes
- Ze Lan invigorates Blood and promotes the transformation of fluids in the Lower Burner
- Lu Lu Tong invigorates Blood and removes obstructions from the Connecting channels
- Huang Bai, Chuan Niu Xi and Yi Yi Ren drain Dampness from the Lower Burner, invigorate Blood and soften masses Jiu Jie
- Shi Chang Pu opens the Orifices and helps to resolve Phlegm
This product is a dietary (food) supplement, to be taken as directed by a qualified practitioner. It is not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or prevent any disease. Not to replace a varied diet. Not to be taken if nursing or if pregnant. Not to be consumed continuously for longer than 3 months.